Website Legal Aid
Assist in providing support and assistance to civil sections of the office in the designated cluster.
- Supervise and guide civil Candidate Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Perform office administration.
- Provide civil legal aid to the poor in the coverage area of the unit.
- Handling of complex civil matters.
- Represent women, children and vulnerable landless people in all civil matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- At least five (5) years’ post-admission civil experience.
- LLB or B Proc degree.
- Admitted Attorney/Advocate (the latter must have completed pupilage successfully at an institution recognised by Legal Aid SA).
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A