Website Legal Aid
Support the office’s legal staff by providing paralegal services to people qualifying for legal aid.
- Identify cases of a litigious nature and hand over to Legal Practitioners.
- Identify and solve matters that are not of a litigious nature.
- Keep the client database up to date.
- Handle legal administration.
- Assist clients with the completion of forms.
- Conduct interviews with people applying for legal assistance.
- Ability to relate at all levels.
- A valid unendorsed code 8 driver’s licence is an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- National Senior/Matric certificate plus one (1) year Paralegal qualification.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer literacy.
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A