Website Legal Aid
Manage the office processes in respect of finance, human resources, communications and legal administration within a matrix environment.
- Manage administrative functions from a compliance and operational effectiveness approach.
- Ensure the implementation of new/revised Policies and Procedures and monitor adherence thereof.
- Management of the local office Manual and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the local office and advise on application.
- Together with the management team, identify risks facing the office and ensure effective mitigation against such risks.
- Management and monitoring of local office contracts to ensure compliance and value for money.
- Management oversight of Business Intelligence (BI) reports to accurately reflect the status of strategy implementation.
- Two (2) years of relevant management experience.
- National Senior/Matric certificate, plus three (3) year Financial Management/Accounting tertiary qualification (NQF 6/National Diploma).
- Five (5) years of administrative experience.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Supply Chain Management experience.
- Supply Chain Management qualification will be advantageous.
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modimolle, Limpopo, , South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A