Website Legal Aid
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Kroonstad and the successful candidate will be required to travel.
- Assist the Head of Office with quality assessments.
- Train, supervise and guide Candidate Attorneys.
- Co-ordinate legal training at the office.
- Provide individual mentoring and coaching for Legal Practitioners and Candidate Attorneys.
- Assess the quality of the files and work performed by Candidate Attorneys and Legal Practitioners daily.
- Monitor case flow management of Legal Practitioners, Candidate Attorneys and Judicare practitioners at court.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- B Proc or LLB.
- Admitted attorney.
- At least seven years’ post-admission legal experience.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A