Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Provide secretarial functions to the Sub-Bid Adjudication Committee (SABAC).
- Supervision of staff.
- Check and verify received requisition forms.
- Request Quotations from suppliers.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Communication (verbal and written).
- 1-year functional experience in supply chain (Quotations) environment.
- Three-year tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management /Purchasing/Logistics.
- Customers Service (Batho Pele Principles).
- Data and records management.
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA).
- National Treasury Regulations.
- Relevant Stakeholders and customers.
- Required Technical proficiency.
- Supply Chain procurement guidelines.
- Performance Management.
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act.
- Compensation Fund policies, procedures and processes.
- Telephone Skills and Etiquette.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A