Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Manage the resources of the section.
- Attend to all complaints regarding legislation and follow up on pending complaints.
- Monitor and oversee the help desk at the first port of the entry within Registration Service.
- Monitor and analyse the application of Compensation for Injury and Disease Act (COIDA) and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Oversee the employment service rendered to all clients, Monitor the processes of Unemployment Insurance Benefits applications and Employer Declarations.
- Problem-solving, Computer literacy, Basic Interpersonal, Listening, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Telephone etiquettes, Mediation, Analytical.
- All Labour legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Batho Pele Principles, Public Services Act, Public Service Regulations, Knowledge of Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Three (3) years tertiary qualification in Business Administration / Management; Public Administration/ Management and Operations Management.
- Two (2) years functional experience in registration services.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A