Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
The incumbent of the post will report to the Principal of Ngwelezana Campus and will be responsible to coordinate, implement and monitor an effective and efficient clinical training system
- Sound knowledge and understanding of nursing code of ethics and professional practice
- Exercise control over students.
- Provide effective and efficient clinical training of student nurses
- In-depth knowledge of teaching and clinical approaches
- Facilitate clinical learning exposure of students.
- Support the vision and mission statement to promote the image of the campus
- In-depth knowledge of procedures and processes related to nursing and nursing education
- Provide teaching and learning of R425 and R171 programmes.
- Implement assessment strategies to determine student competencies
- Competence in conflict management and problem solving skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and counselling skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislations, acts, prescripts and policy frameworks informing the area of Implement the quality assurance programmes operation.
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A