Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Ensure submission of performance agreements, reviews and assessment within the timelines.
- Conduct EPMDS training for the all facilities under Ugu District.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Human Resource
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Integrated Human Resource Plan
- Coordinate and Developing a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and WSP Implementation plan for the by determining training requirements, consolidating the WSP and WSP implementation plan for the District.
- Ensure proper communication and provision of expert advice on matters related to Human
- Resource Training and Development.
- Development Strategies (HRD) and projects in the District: Internship, Bursaries, Workplace integrated learning, Learnership, Employment Equity planning and reporting (EE), Induction programs, Compulsory Induction Program (CIP), BB2E and training programs
- Performing all skills development facilitation functions.
- Implementation of EPMDS and monitor capturing of all EPMDS documents
- Employment Equity (EE) planning and reporting (District and District office)
- Coordinating the implementation of the WSP and WSP implementation plan and maintaining a database for District training
- Coordinating, support, monitoring and evaluating staff training and development and Develop training solutions and conducting training, inclusive of Orientation of new employees.
- Support, train and mentor officials within the District and District office to ensure that policy imperatives and practices are implemented
- A valid driver’s licence
- Good leadership, coaching, mentoring and personal skills.
- Broad Knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Management
- Sound knowledge of PERSAL and Financial Management.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office Software Applications
- Knowledge of Persal will be added as advantage (proof must be attached)
- Good knowledge and understanding Of Employee Performance Management and Development System, , Human Resource planning
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management environment, recommended especially in Human Resource Development and Planning
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A