Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Ensure the effective and efficient issuing and distribution of stock and non-stock items to Amajuba District Office, Mortuaries and EMRS.
- Ensure the effective management of the “Trading Account “of the service inclusive of ensuring that expenditure for stock items is posted correctly.
- Monitor the procurement planning process and compliance to SCM policies
- Ensure timeous settlement of accounts payable for services provided by vendors.
- Monitor day to day administration to Acquisition Management.
- Manage and oversee the monitoring and evaluation of vendors in terms of compliance with the delivery times specified quality standards and quantity
- Ensure effective control over the safe keeping, utilization and maintenance of government owned
- Ensure setting of appropriate stock levels, planning of acquisition activities and the timeous placing of orders for stock items and storage
- Ensure the specification of preferential procedure objectives ,policy adherence
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Proven initiative @ecisiveness, dedication and the ability to acquire new knowledge swiftly
- Proof of Computer Literacy (MS Office Software applications) Valid driver’s licence
- Proof of current and previous experience endorsed by Human Resource
- Good work planning and organizational ability
- High level of numeracy accuracy
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Practice notes and accounting practice
- 3 to 5 years experience in a supply chain management environment
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A