Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Consistently apply Safety & Health principles in all team interactions and take personal responsibility for safety of self and others to ensure zero harm and elimination of fatalities.
- Document Management and Control: Management of the site engineering document management system. Generate appropriate documents (PRTs, STIs and other site-specific documents)
- Responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
- Ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering (Relevant to the Reliability Engineering and Asset Management)
- Driver’s License: Code 08
- Up to 5 Years’ operational experience in Maintenance; Reliability and Diagnostics
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A