Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
We have an exciting position for aMIOC Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising the hauling of iron ore and waste in accordance with a Dispatch optimised schedule to ensure the correct volume, quality, distance and cycle times.
- Mining operation is managed and directed to achieve the budgeted plan and schedule compliance metrics
- Integrate with plant on continuous basis
- The different factors from a hauling’s perspective that influence cycle times, are addressed to ensure the shortest possible cycle times.
- Substandard road conditions are reported to the responsible section to keep damage to haul trucks to the minimum.
- Trucks are loaded to full capacity when hauling and the Loading section is informed when this is not achieved.
- Mining Equipment are utilised according to the target to ensure the achievement of hauling targets.
- FLM / MMP will be a recommendation
- Computer Literacy, MS Office. Dispatch system (Modular), SAP
- Mine Overseers Ticket will be advantageous
- Code 08 Drivers Licence
- National Diploma in Mining/3 years’ experience as a Mine Overseer
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A