Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Provide advice, guidance and support to employees and line managers on a broad range of people related matters HR issues including the interpretation of policies, procedures and terms and conditions of employment; managing discipline and grievances, resourcing and workforce planning; and effective utilisation of the performance review process
- Supporting and reinforcing people change programme interventions including up skilling of managers in e.g. Employee Relations
- Attend relevant training and events as scheduled to ensure improved support, applications of new or changed systems, processes, etc. and pays particular attention to ensuring own personal development.
- Maintain up-to-date information on people movement including promotions, transfers secondment and exits.
- Provide independent support on a range of Labour Management issues in conjunction with the relevant HR Line Managers and Supervisors
- Provide effective HR administration with accurate and timely information in line with established standards and processes
Actively participate in various support meetings e.g. monthly Departmental team meetings, Safety meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- NQF 7 Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource management or Employee Relations
- Experience in a mining and processing environment
- Computer literate including SAP HR
- Additional qualification in Labor Law will be advantageous
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A