Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
- Manage the collection of Intelligence / Information via both OSINT as well as HSINT means
- Managing the process to address gaps and improve threat information collection
- Ensuring that the Business Unit knows what threat-related information it holds and how to retrieve it.
- Managing the collection. Collation and packaging for end user of require threat mitigation
- Understanding any gaps in that information
- Ensuring that this information is analysed and disseminated to the right people within the Business Unit
- Identifying the information that is required to protect Anglo Platinum people, product and physical assets
- Experience in building an analytical capability in a commercial company or government.
- Experience in the management of the collection as well as interpretation of required risk mitigation Intelligence/information
- Post graduate qualification in Security Management or a similar discipline – advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honours
- Experience in the management of Source Handling from the perspective of support to investigations as well as risk mitigations in the private sector
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A