Website PwC South Africa
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Self – motivated
- High attention to detail
- Pro – active and committed to delivery
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Display sound leadership skills
- Ability to market PwC services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- Analytic and solution driven
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Specialist industry knowledge IFRS experience
- Computer literate with al PwC software
- Excellent time management skills
Company: PwC South Africa
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A