Website Salesworx Recruitment
The right candidate will be passionate about sustainability, understand the value of organic fertilizers and be able to get behind this brand and product. The successful candidate will have unrivaled career and earnings growth opportunities.
- Handle any administrative duties: process orders, forms, applications, stock control and requests.
- Ensure that all customer and client needs and complaints are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business
- Conduct and evaluate trials
- Conduct regular follow-ups on key account clients
- Serve as a local expert on commercial products and uses;
- Support our sales partners, such as Co-ops, Distributors and Nurseries with training and sales support
- Provide technical support regarding fertiliser solutions;
- Keep a record of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Track client orders in close collaboration with the Customer Support and Logistics department
- Provide sales forecasts and market analysis
- Documents testimonials
- Grow sales through key account management and strategic sales outreach
- Create a new feedback procedure for clients or improve upon the existing model.
Monitors the agriculture market, discusses and makes suggestions for changing the sales strategy in order to achieve the best results
- Take orders and manage sales partner ordering interface
- 5 – 10 years sales experience, preferably in horticulture or agronomy-related field or significant technical sales experience.
- Fluent in Afrikaans essential
- Technical understanding of the fertilizer and bio stimulant market
- BASOS exams or similar advantageous
- Tertiary education
- Proven record in sales and key account management
Company: Salesworx Recruitment
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A