Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Display an understanding of the Catholic ethos and Marist values of the school.
- Possess appropriate computer skills and display a willingness to use technology in their teaching methodology.
- Display a genuine passion for, and an in-depth understanding of teaching Foundation Phase boys.
- Be appropriately qualified with the necessary Degree and professional qualifications, and must be SACE registered.
- Work and collaborate within a dynamic team.
- Display high levels of professionalism and commitment.
- Be willing and able to contribute to the extra-curricular programme of the school.
- Have a proven record of excellence in teaching in the Foundation Phase which attests to the applicant’s passion, innovation and vibrancy for teaching in this phase.
- Be able to extend learners who require additional input over and above the mainstream curriculum.
- Experience in learner/remedial support and differentiated teaching within a fluid teaching space will be a distinct advantage.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A