Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Participate actively in the work and success of the senior leadership team and provide support for school events and administrative jobs as requested.
- Plan and manage the department budget in order to maximize the effectiveness of all communications.
- Conduct competitor research.
- Plan for and deploy digital activities: website, online campaigns, social media and digital content production.
- Coordinate all advertising, publicity, and public relations activities.
- Oversee the work of graphic designers and print vendors in production of printed materials and web visuals.
- Create and execute a plan that regularly places the school in local media. Manage all messaging in the media.
- All administrative duties associated with admission/enrolment process;
- Marketing of Campus at exhibitions and other events;
- Regular updating of Campus information brochures;
- Organize and execute open days, open mornings, school tours and exhibitions.
- Oversee and actively participate in the creation, design, budget and production of regularly produced events and all school publications.
- Take prospective parents/students on school tour;
- Design strategies and implement concrete plans to increase awareness, enquiries and enrolments.
- Manage all aspects of the school’s print and electronic communications, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand and logo.
- Meet with prospective parents/students;
- Lead, plan, direct and implement overall enrolment, communication and marketing strategies
- Arrange for interviews of prospective parents/students;
- Admission process for new enrolments;
- Be willing and able to contribute to the extra-curricular programme of the school.
- Possess appropriate computer skills and display a willingness to use technology in their teaching methodology.
- Be able to extend learners who require additional input over and above the mainstream curriculum.
- Experience in learner/remedial support and differentiated teaching within a fluid teaching space will be a distinct advantage.
- Display a genuine passion for, and an in-depth understanding of teaching Foundation Phase boys.
- Have a proven record of excellence in teaching in the Foundation Phase which attests to the applicant’s passion, innovation and vibrancy for teaching in this phase.
- Display high levels of professionalism and commitment.
- Work and collaborate within a dynamic team.
- Be appropriately qualified with the necessary Degree and professional qualifications, and must be SACE registered.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A