Website Hollard Insurance
As part of the Group Technology team, you will work closely with Project Managers and Head of Portfolio. You will get an opportunity to be in the centre of action by supporting status reports, program level tasks, maintenance of registers and schedules to support activities required for program governance and stakeholder engagement.
- Prepare inputs for program level activities, minutes, actions, etc.
- Support program level tasks and tools utilized across streams (AzureDev Ops, Microsoft Project).
- Maintain program registers including schedules, interdependencies, issues and risks across the portfolio.
- Support Project and Program Managers to prepare project reporting artifacts.
- Prepare presentations and other documents as needed.
- Supporting projects across the entire life cycle, including project planning, business case, design management, solution delivery, third party vendor management, financial management, project scheduling and risk management.
- Reporting to the Head of PMO the key focus areas will be:
- Maintain a calendar of key meetings and events.
- Work with project teams, liaising with Offshore and Onshore team members as required to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Support Financial reporting and management across the portfolio, accurately recording the financial information and reconciling project related invoices.
Company: Hollard Insurance
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A