Website Hollard Insurance
Manage Motor and Non Motor claims received from Marsh Insurance Brokers Countrywide, as per the Marsh SLA, and in line with the Hollard Mandate.
- Assessors for the completed reports
- All e-mails and queries from Brokers, suppliers and stakeholders to be attended to within 48 Hours and clients to be kept updated on all movements on the claim.
- Technical Expertise required to evaluate and process all Commercial claims received.
- Appointment of motor and non-motor assessors on the Hollard SPM System.
- All claims to be loaded onto the Hollard systems (Indlela, Purple Heron and Agri)
- Draft Rejection Letters.
- To access the Marsh Online System for Policy Schedules.
- Risk Management – underwriters to be advised of claims revealing adverse risk features as soon as they are evident.
- Fast Track claims to be settled within 5 days and Non Fast Track Claims within 45 days.
- Ensure policy conditions and Hollard processes are adhered to.
- Diary system to be attended to, and follow up’s to be done for outstanding :-
- Continuous Process Improvement: – to ensure full compliance to all Processes, Policies and
- Procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Documentation from brokers/clients/suppliers.
- All new claims to be registered within 48 Hours.
- Brokers /clients/Regional branches to be kept updated on the latest position
- Correct quantum to be established as accurately as possible
- Completed RE Exam
- 3 – 5 years Claims Handling experience
- NQF Level 5 /Insurance qualification
- Sound Understanding of commercial and industrial short term insurance with at least 4 years’ experience.
Company: Hollard Insurance
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A