Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Manage Security guards’ services, liaise regularly with NIA, SAPS and Risk Management Directorate of the department of health (DOH), Implement the department security policy and minimum information.
- Implement the ERM Implementation plan.
- Implement risk assessment methodologies, Models and systems.
- Facilitate the assessment of identified risks.
- Facilitate the compilation of operational risk registers.
- Facilitate the assessment of identified risks response strategies (mitigate plans).
- Report all relevant ERM matters including, Finding’s risk positions and recommendation to relevant stakeholders. Establish and maintain a risk management philosophy and culture within the organization.
- Manage and coordinate of risk management with all assurance providers.
- Coordinate the activities of risk management committee and perform the secretariat function.
- Implementation of security polices standards.
- Assess and improve the effectiveness of security measures and procedures.
- Conduct threats and risk assessment and implement recommendations.
- Create security awareness regarding access control measures and compliance thereof.
- Manage access control security system and maintenance thereof.
- Develop and implement procedures for the movement of movable assets and information documents.
- Maintain records of information security breaches/incidents.
- Relevant bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Risk Management or Three Year National Diploma in security management NQF level 6 , plus 10 years relevant experience.
- At least three (3) years’ experience at supervisory level in risk and security management.
- Understanding of the relevant legislation and policies framework.
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Treasury regulations and guidelines.
- Public Sector Risk Management framework.
- Public Services Anti-corruption strategy and departmental anti- corruption measures.
- Principles of enterprise risk management governance and accountability.
- Internal control and assurance.
- ERM concepts, frame and methodologies.
- King report on corporate governance.
- Knowledge of minimum physical security standards (MPSS).
- Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS), Security Breaches, investigation, Security Awareness Programmes, Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Fire Regulations.
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written), Interpersonal, Computer (MS Office Packages), report writing, Knowledge of performance Management System Development, Conflict resolution and auditing,
- Disaster and recovery plan.
- Department policies and procedures. A valid driver’s License.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westonaria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A