Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Contribute towards the development of Air Quality Management Plans
- Assist with the consultation with relevant target groups and stakeholders.
- Conduct basic research and consult with technical experts (Consultants and universities) for concept notes for Emission Reduction projects.
- Assist with the implementation of Air Quality related policy instruments.
- Conduct ambient air quality monitoring and data management.
- Review Atmospheric Emission License applications.
- Comment on and provide inputs into EIA applications.
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma(NQF level 6) /Bachelor’s degree(NQF level 7) in Environmental Management/ Natural sciences, Chemistry or related field.
- 0 – 2 year’s experience in the field of Environmental Management.
- valid driver’s license.
- Computer Literacy
- Communication Skills (Both Written and Verbal)
- Project Management, Knowledge of National Environmental Management: Air Quality Act and Other Relevant
- Environmental Legislations.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midvaal, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A