Website Gauteng Provincial Government
- Ensure the hat filing plan is implemented and complied with.
- Management of photocopy room and reception area.
- Supervise subordinates and implement performance evaluations and assessments.
- Ensure safeguarding of records/files.
- Render archive services, trace, and store, retrieve documents and files.
- Apply National Archives and Records Management Act and other related legislations.
- The digitalization of records.
- Record and dispatch outgoing correspondences/mail.
- Filling of all documents, open and close files.
- Receive, open, sort, and distribute incoming mail, distribute circulars and internal memos.
- Active participation in campus committees.
- Provide registry services to the Department, such as file enquiries, posting, and updating on general procedures and functions of the unit.
- Perform other tasks as allocated by the supervisor, such as venue bookings and arranging accommodation for students, preparing to receive live courier documents.
- Implement the filing/records classification system/plan.
- Computer Literacy. Valid driver’s license.
- Degree/Diploma in records management / Information services with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience or grade 12 certificate or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in the registry department.
- Work independently, problem-solving skills, good interpersonal relations, and sound communications skills.
Company: Gauteng Provincial Government
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Merafong City, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A