Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
Implement audit, logging, and monitoring solutions to provide proactive operational support in the AI environment.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Continually develop skills in the integration technologies in place in the AI environment, as well as staying informed on new developments in integration technology.
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Assist application software developers and engineers in development of Application Program Interface (APIs) to interact with the application integration environment
- Coordinate directly with business analyst to best understand and analyze application integration business specifications.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Write PL-SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison in developing solutions.
- National diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information technology, information systems or relevant degree.
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
- Application Integration Certification is must.
- Full systems development life cycle experience.
- Experience in Application Integration role is a must.
- Systems Development Lifecycle Management is essential. Project Management is an advantage.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in Application Architect.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of HealthCare Solution is an advantage.
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including .Net environment/ platform.
- Certification in Application Integration is a must.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Nelspruit, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A