Website Government Employees Medical Scheme - GEMS
Provide secretarial services for committees / committee meetings (including but not limited to drafting of agendas, recording and distributing minutes and action lists for the different forum)
- Maintain and manage the information system portal;
Stakeholder management: Internal and external.
- Provide administrative support to the Client Liaison Unit’s and its sub-structures.
- Support the regional offices where identified.
- Collate, record and update information, reports, data and relevant CLO elements on the SharePoint system;
- Management, consolidation and coordination of documents, projects, reports, processes, record keeping systems, procurement and logistical support.
- Support with projects and initiatives in the CLO Unit and across MSE;
- Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Be analytical and have the ability to manage priorities.
- Sound administration skills.
- Adaptable to a changing environment and support the use of new technologies.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- 2-Year diploma or equivalent (preferably in Administration).
- Ability to work with a group of people, departments and service providers.
- At least 2 years office administration experience.
- Will be expected to work long hours and travel from time to time as informed by business needs.
- Be organized and have good time management skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, stakeholder and or marketing/communication or customer experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy skills and MS proficiency.
- Understanding of medical scheme industry.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A