Website Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Reporting will be responsible to manage the Scheme’s efficiently and effectively, administering the supply chain and finances of Head Office, assess and mitigate risk through the following KPA’s
- Maintain the management accounts template.
- Support the Budgeting Process.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Develop frequently used reports in the accounting system.
- Prepare weekly expenditure report.
- Track and report incorrect allocation in the GL.
- Capture draft for SRM and statutory returns on CMS system.
- Collate data for annual integrated report.
- Develop and report on Scheme’s procurement spend, focusing on BEE levels and Black Ownership.
- Minimum 2 years management accounting and reporting experience (similar role).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful and ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Strong organizational and mathematical Skills.
- High level of integrity and excellence.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion and tact.
- Certificate/Diploma in Accountancy, Degree would be advantageous.
- Have Strong negotiation skills.
- Computer skills preferably Microsoft excel.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Prior knowledge of working with business intelligence tools and AFS software would be an advantage.
- Ability to critically analyze data.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, processes and policies.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Have a diligent work ethic with attention to detail.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A