Website Gauteng Department of Education
Supervise and provide registry counter services. Attend to clients. Ensure that received mail/files are registered. Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Supervise the reception and receive all mail. Render an effective filing and record management service.
- Open and close files according to record classification system.
- Supervise the processing and process documents for archiving and disposal.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients/service providers.
- Supervise human resources/ staff. Allocate and ensure quality of work.
- Grade 12 plus a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in Registry.
- Knowledge of Public Service Act, Registry procedures and practices, filling of documents, Planning and organizing skill, Electronic filing system and Computer literacy, good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tembisa, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A