Website Gauteng Department of Education
Conduct business requirement analysis. Identify user specifications and requirements of business units and existing Business Process Models. Analyse tasks and activities to be performed by stakeholders
- Assist with construction of development plan. Compile a monitoring and evaluation reporting tool for each business unit requirement activities.
- Analyse systems specifications for Request for Change (RFC) and translate into task specifications for developers.
- Identify sample of users to test on (RFC) Request for Change on whether it yields desired results.
- Perform maintenance of all developed and existing data requirements for each of the systems.
- An appropriate recognized 3-year National Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ ICT plus minimum of
- 2 years’ experience as a system analyst.
- A professional certificate in System Analysis /Software Quality Assurance and Knowledge/ certification in Microsoft Azure development platform will be added as advantage
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A