Website Gauteng Department of Education
Maintain the Departments’ Education Management Information Systems (EMIS). Analyse and maintain the integrity of the Education Management Information Systems (EMIS).
- Develop a dashboard of EMIS metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
- Compile EMIS reports and records for EMIS data through SA-SAMS.
- Ensure provision of an accurate, effective and efficient reporting cycle to management.
- Co-ordinate training on the SA-SAMS system to schools, districts and other stakeholders.
- An appropriate 3-year National Diploma/Degree qualification (NQF Level 6/7) in Information Technology/ Information Systems
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in Information Technology Systems including using databases and data analysis.
- A sound Knowledge of government process.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of computing including networking, operating systems and hardware.
- Knowledge in one of the statistical packages would be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy especially word processing, spreadsheets (excel) and databases (access).
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A