Website Gauteng Department of Education
Contribute to the updating of the Infrastructure Asset Management Plan, the Infrastructure Programme Management Plan and the End of Year Infrastructure Evaluation Report.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the Implementing Agents.
- Monitor performance of Professional Service Providers and Contractors.
- Contribute to site visits and preparation of site visit reports.
- Contribute to the performance review of infrastructure projects, preparation of budgets and monitor spending against budgets.
- Recommend approval of invoices. Contribute to post occupancy evaluations.
- Contribute to the evaluation of Variations and/or Compensation Events.
- Ensure that credible information is provided in terms of allocated projects for updating on the Infrastructure Reporting Model and reporting to various stakeholders.
- An appropriate Degree or Equivalent in Quantity Surveyor.
- Five years’ experience post qualification.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Computer literate.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A