Website Gauteng Department of Education
Overall management of the office administration functions Provide a secretarial/receptionist support service to the Senior Manager. Compile realistic schedules of appointments. Provide administrative support services in the Office of the Senior Manager.
- Provide support to Senior Manager regarding meetings.
- Record minutes and communicates to relevant role-players.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings when required.
- Support the manager with the administration of the Office Budget.
- Collect and coordinate all documents that relate to the Director/Chief Director’s and DDG’s budget.
- Remain up to date with regard to the policies and procedures applicable to senior manager work terrain to ensure efficient and effective support to the Senior Manager.
- Knowledge of procurement policy and processes.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Advanced Computer literacy packages such as Microsoft Excel, Power-point, MS Word, Group Wise Internet etc.)
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A