Website Gauteng Department of Education
Coordinate and provide employee health and wellness services i.e. conduct campaigns, organise interaction sessions provide first line counselling and coordinate the EAP, etc
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate implementation of EHW framework as per Public Service strategic framework.
- Identify, report and provide information on Employee Health and Wellness, HIV/AIDS.
- Implement and monitor the Occupational Health and Safety programs in line with the applicable act and safety policies and practices in the Department.
- Conduct risk assessments to minimise and prevent occupational health and safety dangers in the workplace
- 2 years’ relevant experience in EAP/HIV environment.
- Knowledge of policies on EAP and HIV/AIDS and applicable legislative frameworks within the public sector.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Administrative analytical and organizational Skills.
- Supervisory skills and Computer literacy
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tshwane, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A