Website Gauteng Department of Education
To assist with facilitation of key administrative functions within the office of the Director. To ensure that the daily administrative processes within the office is managed effectively and timeously. Assist with the collation of reports.
- Provide secretarial services to the office of the Director.
- Office Management in terms of scheduling meetings, drafting agendas and minute taking.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and prepare responses to cluster queries.
- Assist to monitor the expenditure usage in the office of the Director in line with the procurement plans and the approved budget.
- Perform other duties assigned or delegated by immediate supervisor.
- 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective administration and document management.
- Knowledge and use of PERSAL and BAS is essential.
- Understanding of procedures, regulations, current legislations peculiar to education and public service.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Advanced Computer literacy in MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and MS Office required
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Benoni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A