Website Gauteng Department of Education
To oversee the management of district planning and resourcing. Facilitate the development of a consolidated operational plan for the Chief Directorate, district operations management that is aligned to the business objectives, goals and approved budget.
- Ensure that information risk management, security and support protocols are implemented and adhered to.
- Monitor the implementation and propose the review of the Districts organizational structure to address service delivery requirements.
- Oversee programmes within the District Offices to ascertain implementation and expenditure of the budget allocations.
- Manage the development and review of district operations management policies and guidelines.
- Develop, implement and maintain a framework/programme against which the District performance can be evaluated and monitored.
- Coordinate and oversee HR and Financial administration support services to the district and circuit teams.
- Manage and coordinate the provision of district governance services.
- Ensure the filling of vacant posts to achieve the departmental mandate.
- Consolidate District Reports for the Region as and when required.
- Support, monitor and manage District operations.
- Manage, monitor and support district performance.
- Advanced Diploma/B-Tech /Degree (NQF Level 7) qualification in Education/ Public Management/Public Administration.
- Related equivalent qualification at NQF Level 7 with at least a minimum of 5 years senior management experience.
- Strategic capability and leadership Programme and Project Management, Financial Management.
- Valid South African driver’s license is essential.
- Proven management skills in education management or equivalent.
- Computer literate and ability to work under pressure.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A