Website Gauteng Department of Education
Provide administrative support in the initiating and planning process for ICT projects in schools. Capture all the identified school ICT needs and requirements. Provide assistance in the development of resource plans and timelines to deliver against agreed ICT projects in schools.
- Provide support in monitoring the SLA with stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and financial support for all ICT project activities in schools.
- Provide ICT requirement to the schools as per the ICT plan.
- Track requirements during the project execution and incorporate changes into the requirements.
- Support the execution of all project activities.
- Maintain accurate record keeping, document and content management of all project documents.
- Provide administrative support to schools during the implementation of their changes for the duration of a pilot or warranty period.
- On at least a monthly basis, obtain financial information for the projects, consolidate project budget reports and submit to the Project Manager.
- 3- year National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology / Project Management plus a minimum of
- 2 year’ experience working in an IT related role.
- Knowledge of the Treasury Regulations, Configuration Management, departmental systems (BAS, etc.).
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A