Website Gauteng Department of Education
Management of nursing clusters and provide guidance and leadership towards realization of strategic goal and objectives of the division
- Provide professional, technical and management support for the provision of quality patient care through proper management of nursing care programs.
- Advocate and ensure the promotion of nursing ethos and professionalism.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of policies, programmes, regulations, practices, procedures and standards pertaining to nursing care.
- Utilize information technology and other management information systems to manage nursing information for the enhancement of service delivery.
- Establish, maintain and participate in inter-professional and multi- disciplinary teamwork that promoted efficient and effective health care.
- At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate / recognizable experience at management level/Assistant Manager, at a Public Institution.
- Specialty course will be an added advantage.
- South African Nursing Council annual practicing certificate.
- Computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s license.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A