Website Gauteng Department of Education
Support, Manage and Monitor School governance and training of professional staff, Registration and de – registration of schools and Determination of school norms and standards. Promote internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Facilitate the development of a consolidated operational plan for the Chief Directorate, district operations management that is aligned to the business objectives, goals and approved budget.
- Oversee programmes within the District Offices to ascertain implementation and expenditure of the budget allocations.
- To oversee the management of district planning and resourcing.
- Ensure the filling of vacant posts to achieve the departmental mandate.
- Monitor the implementation and propose the review of the Districts organisational structure to address service delivery requirements
- Strategic capability and leadership Programme and Project Management, Financial Management, Change Management, Service Delivery Innovation, People
- Management and Empowerment Client Orientation and Customer focus Communication, Computer literate and ability to work under pressure. Valid South African driver’s license is essential.
- An appropriate Advanced Diploma/B-Tech /Degree (NQF Level 7) qualification in Education/ Public Management/Public Administration or related equivalent qualification at NQF Level 7 with at least a minimum of 5 years senior management experience.
- Proven management skills in education management or equivalent. Knowledge of advance analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the prescripts of the Public Service, Education Policies and strategies.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A