Website Fraser Alexander
The aim and on shift, with regard of the Operations Supervisor is to ensure that a number of tasks are carried out on site to Safety, Environment and Productivity, and to assist the Superintendent and other line managers with the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Execute their operational and technical duties in line with organisational directives, as provided by the Superintendent or reporting line manager.
- Support implementation of business initiatives as directed in their area.
- Work with materials and equipment in a cost effective way, as per standard operating procedures and practice notes as directed by line manager.
- Ensure full compliance to material usage requirements in executing of their duties.
- Execute all duties in strict compliance to SHEQ policies, procedures and legislation, to ensure the company’s responsibility is met.
- Comply with all reporting and information requirements, as set by the Superintendent.
- National Diploma in Civil or Mining / Metallurgical / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- B Tech in Civil or Mining / Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent preferred
- At least 1 to 2 years’ tailings deposition experience working in a mining / tailings environment
Company: Fraser Alexander
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A