Website Fraser Alexander
This position exists within the Tailings: Africa Division, based in Gauteng province South Africa, aimed to provide management and operations with a cost effective and efficient purchasing service.
- Adhere to and ensure continuous improvement of all related processes, policies and procedures.
- Comply with best-practice procurement processes as well as policies and procedures in line with business requirements.
- Alignment of procurement processes and policies and procedures for compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist with the negotiations of best prices and contract/purchasing terms with key suppliers.
- Ensure and maintain efficient and effective key supplier relationships.
- Prepare and present monthly/weekly reports as well as identify trends and potential cost savings for the business.
- Identify best suppliers based on business requirements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Buying work environment
- Experience in the Mining, Mechanical, Construction and/or logistic environment will be advantageous
- National Diploma – Procurement & Supply Chain Management or equivalent will be advantageous
Company: Fraser Alexander
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A