Website Fraser Alexander
To support the Financial Controller and Divisional accountant in their duties. Responsible for quality control of information entering the Finance and related systems.
- Monitor revenue and costs vs budget.
- Identify trends e.g. Daily productions against program etc.
- Assist with the management of Overtime hours worked.
- Compile and implement corrective action plans to rectify negative trends.
- Implement positive trends at sites.
- Analyzing, drill down and identifying the variance amongst the Budget, Forecast & actuals.
- Ensure good management of company assets within the business unit.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide quality accounting support and technical advice to key internal stakeholders.
- Quality Control: All system inputs and requisitions generated at a site and regional basis are captured and allocated correctly.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial role
- Knowledge and experience in foreign currency transactions (would be advantageous)
- Knowledge and experience in multiple site costing (would be advantageous)
Company: Fraser Alexander
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A