Website FNB South Africa
To search and explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks in order to expand and strengthen the company position in the market.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients
- Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross sell opportunities.
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio ofassets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business
- Improve business decisions to enable innovative product development by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence(information).
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Achieve rate target on both fix and linked mix for the business
- Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Structure Complex Business Development Proposal and compile proposal for presentation at the credit committee
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- BDMs need to be able to engage with customers going forward. The idea is that they can assist advisors/bankers with customer engagements and help sell the product solutions with the advisor/banker were needed
- BDMs therefore need to have previous financial planning and sales experience in either Life Insurance or Investments within an advisory or consultancy capacity
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment (Broker Consultant or Financial Planner)
- BDMs will report into the Channel Manager.
- Relevant Degree
Company: FNB South Africa
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A