- Track, control and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Maximize cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- 1-2 Years related experience
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A