- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Minimum Qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- FAIS – Yes
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Experience: 1-2 years related experience
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A