Website Fidelity Services Group
To assist the Installations Technician with installing and cabling of an alarm system and be able to connect detectors and the panel.
- Assist Technician with installations of alarm and security equipment
- Clean vehicles and premises after an installation
- Assist Technician by removing old equipment from clients premises
- Complete drilling independently
- Assist by running new cables, applying glue, drill holes, mount detectors, panels, contacts, lights, etc
- Inform Technician of any shortfalls or limitations of the equipment and tools
- Inform Technician of cabling required for an installationinstall the cabling of an alarm system as well as Intercom, CCTV & Access Control systems
- Be able to power-up and walk-test the system.
- Connect detectors and the alarm control panel and also to power-up and walk-test the alarm system without the help of a technician present.
- Assist Technician with user functions and be able to do a handover
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Wireman
- PSIRA Grade C required minimum
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Practical electrical/electronic knowledge advantageous
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A