Website Fidelity Services Group
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Ensuring that Security staff maintains required performance at all times.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Liaising daily with Branch management on various operational issues.
- Well-presented individual
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Security Operations- previous Shift Management experience advantageous.
- Kknowledge of Health and safety will be an advantage
- Well spoken in English
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required
- Hotel security supervision important
- Matric certificate with Grade A Psira registration and accreditation
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vredendal, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A