Website Fidelity Services Group
To support the business by ensuring the efficient management of all Hygiene / Pest Control and Once Off contracts allocated and achieve budgeted financial results for these.
- Assist with Billing when required.
- Prepare payment recons for sub contractors, obtain approval from manager, create RQN and receipt PO submit to AP for sub contractor to be paid.
- Allocated contracts to achieve budgeted and/or expected gross profit contribution.
- Creating RQN’s,closing of open PO’s, receipting invoices.
- Obtaining the quotations and schedule for the Pest control to be actioned.
- Ensuring that all new site equipment, machinery and staff uniforms are ordered and delivered timeously and inline with costing as per the sales department.
- Follow up with billing to ensure new contract numbers are issued.
- Obtaining the quotations for the plants and placing the order timeously for delivery to be done on time.
- Expenses are in line with budgets.
- Efficient and ongoing control is exercised over debt collection and appropriate and speedy action is taken to rectify identified problems.
- Efficient and ongoing control is exercised Fuel costs.
- Efficient and ongoing control is exercised over hygiene, pest control and once off service costings, purchases, labour costs and appropriate and speedy action is taken to rectify any identified problems.
- Submit Recons to AP for Sub contractor payments.
- Compass Medical Waste reporting process for intercompany billing due by the 20th of every month.
- Submit New contracts to Billing department for processing.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A