Website Fidelity Services Group
A Position for a Security Operations Manager is vacant in Midrand, reporting to the Area Manager/Regional Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage the need of a Client in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, fleet management, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are met.
- Ensuring the timeous submission of reports to both client and to the Regional Office.
- Pro-active planning on various sites and clients.
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client
- Must have sound knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Management System.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
- Investigating incidents and reporting on such.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters.
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Formulate disciplinary actions – Strong HR/IR Skills.
- Very Strong Administration skills.
- Previous Corporate Security Experience will be advantageous.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent Report Writing skills – You will be tested on this if shortlisted for the position.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- PSIRA Grade A registered.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A