Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to liaise with business and the IT Team, forge and sustain good relations, gain an in-depth business and applications understanding as well as maintain and grow existing business by enhancing processes to provide efficiency.
- Supporting the development of training and implementation material
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Review testing results to ensure correct functionality is implemented
- Discuss the existing business models and the flow of data in the business
- Business/system process mapping techniques
- Business process mapping of current state and desired state.
- Translating business requirements to detailed technical requirements with fluency to enable IT technical teams;
- Perform post deployment testing to ensure that the system performs perfectly in production
- Develop training material and SOP’s for users of systems
- Assess the feasibility of these options from both a technical and business perspective
- Providing support during and post implementation
- Project implementation
- Contribute to Project Look Backs as part of the post project assessment process.
- Understand major and minor system change requirements and the drivers thereof
- Creation and update of requirements traceability matrix against solution architecture, design, test planning and hand-over to support;
- Conduct risk assessments for solutions including impact on business process.
- Providing technical analysis and preparing presentation of recommendation to management;
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Abstracting up low-level technical information to a high-level general understanding;
- Create User Interface diagrams
- Developing a clear understanding of all existing data requirements
- Develop Use Cases to be used by the QA team to develop unit tests and UAT scripts.
- Examine business operations and activities to assist in determining new and improved IT solutions
- Assist in developing and validating test plans;
- Developing project plans and providing project management assistance
- Develop SOP’s for support staff when application is moved into production
- Running specific analysis projects
- Expand and modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Continuously monitoring and analysing potential impacts to requirements and technical scope;
- Identifying, evaluating and having a clear understanding of the high-level business needs of clients and stakeholders;
- Elicit requirements using workshops, document analysis and evaluation of existing and new systems
- Contribute to development of an Opportunity Assessment (Business Case) for solution proposals including business need, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility and gap analysis.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources;
- Liaise extensively with external (development partners) or internal (user/executive management) clients
- Improving the quality of the products and services delivered by IT
- Specify the data, files and logical operations the system will perform as well as the way data will be viewed by the user
- Assisting with integration and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Reconciling conflicting requirements;
- Conduct and/or facilitate information sessions and user training for new applications.
- Produce designs of new/changed IT systems/processes for others to develop and build
- Keen interest in understanding new technologies and solving problems.
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Post Matric Qualification Grade 12 (minimum)
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years of proven track record of working as Business Analyst on Finance and IT projects
- Solid communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and clients both at a high-level (“big picture”) and at a detailed-level (“technical”).
- Business Analyst Certification
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
- Showing knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Proving strong quantitative abilities
- Must be prepared to travel
- Process mapping Certification
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Professional and well presented at all times
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A