Website eThekwini Municipality
To facilitate the delivery of active and passive Recreation Development through the provision of various programmes, events and capacity building opportunities.
- Organizing, administering and implementing recreation programs
- Preparing and organising both passive and active recreation programmes
- Assisting the senior recreation officer with the organisation of events
- Facilitating recreation leadership courses, clinics, workshops, and seminars
- Assisting with the administrative and operational functions of the department
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- 3 Years relevant experience.
- or Development.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or 3 Year Diploma with Honours in Recreation Management and
- 4 Years relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A