Website eThekwini Municipality
To facilitate the delivery of sport and sport development through the provision of various programmes and capacity building opportunities as a value adding exercise for community development, whilst promoting a long term, active and healthy lifestyle.
- Prepares and organises sport programmes
- Organises, administers and implements sport programs.
- Assists the Senior Sport Officer with processing and channeling of potentially talented athlets.
- Facilitates sport development leadership courses, clinics, workshops and seminars.Assists with administrative and operational functions of the Department.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- 4 Years relevant experience.
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Sport
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- 3 Years relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stanger, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A