Website eThekwini Municipality
Applies professional and technical principles associated with the provision of an engineering service to internal/external clients.
- Applies defined standards and controls the performance outcomes in respect of analysing and evaluating the High Voltage transmission system capabilities.
- Provides comments on options and alternatives associated with maintaining High Voltage Electrical transmission capability.
- Provides information and guidance on the principles, procedures and applications associated with complex forms of Electrial Engineering interventions and procedures in respect of High Voltage transmission systems.
- B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical) (NQF Level 8).
- Valid motor vehicle driving license.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (Pr Eng) with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- 3 Years relevant post qualification experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scottsburgh, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A